Friday, December 18, 2009

FEMBOTS CD




This summer I designed a cd packaging for one of my favourite Canadian bands, The Fembots. I was very grateful to be asked to complete such a task. I only hope I did their great music justice. It was a lotta fun because I was able to do the entire package from cover to label with complete support from the group. Big up to Dave and Brian. I thought I would repost this today as I have just received my copies of the disc this morning. It sounds incredible.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Marco said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

You are making good job!
Keep up the super articles!

phentermine

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Hey,
The images don't show up for me either (although, I have seen them and can attest to the fact that they are fantastic!) Can you repost them?

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home